Thursday, March 21, 2013

Play With Me On Minecraft PC!

Hey guys I recently got Minecraft from the store you probably tough I had it! But anyways you can play with me now i have a list of server that i will be on mostly!
Skyblock.org
I will mostly be on there please support me by buying something from my store /warp store i have almost $500!
10.0.0.2 (My Server)
 I don't go on there that much I need to fix lots of stuff on there I have I video down below i might turn it into a skyblock server!


Skyblock.net
I don't really like this server it is made by the same person who made skyblock.org (Noobcrew) I rarely go on there. I only go on there if skyblock.org is down it's always full and the staff on .org and .net are not helpfull at all! Skyblock is my favorite game on Minecraft if you are wondering! 
Hungergames.Frostcast.net
This is the ONLY Hunger games server I play the other servers you see are my main servers I play those are like the only one's I play I mean ONLY.
*My name on Minecraft is Bluegaming01 thanks for reading my blog bye!
-Bluegaming01 

No comments:

Post a Comment